A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior/Principal SAS Programmer position in their office in Cambridge. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD) and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Provide statistical support for standard design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions, and commercialisation.
- Under guidance of a more experienced statistician, undertake design and analysis of complex studies.
- Analyse internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria.
- Apply modelling and simulation to inform study design, assess robustness of results, etc.
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for study and/or project delivery.
- Produce analysis, supporting graphics, and analysis tables for standard CSRs, GMA studies, or publications.
- Able to interpret, summarise and communicate results of standard studies.
- Contribute to the improvement of methodology and provide practical solutions for problems.
- Apply statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities.
- Contributes to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component).
- Knowledge of key technical and regulatory requirements.
- Experience of design, analysis, and reporting of clinical studies in more than one setting.
- Competent Statistical Programmer (SAS and R).
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to problems, problem solving, and quality focus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £55 per hour
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistical Programmer -Homebased position for their UK office.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Statistician position with an international contract research organisation.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Statistician.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Contract Statistician Junior Doctor on a home-based capacity.
£0.00 - £160000.00 per annum
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Statistician, based in their office in Switzerland.
£0.00 - £100000.00 per annum
A leading multinational contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Consultant Health Economics, Biostatistician.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is looking to recruit a Senior Biostatistician to their office in Shanghai.
£0.00 - £100000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistics Director position in a home-based capacity.