Senior Partnerships Manager DACH
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Partnerships Manager DACH to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Berlin.
- Guide daily engagement with these academic partners to develop long-term partnerships.
- Recognise as well as connect with academic researchers and institutes to explore possible data access prospects and cooperations.
- Engage with pharmaceutical organisation's business development teams to drive method.
- Contribute to developing partnerships development method working alongside other teams.
- Form a local footprint, working alongside both the marketing and communication team.
- Serve as the main voice of the partners to recognise prospects to develop current products and recognise new possible product offerings.
- Uphold academic partner account relationships and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a biology, bioinformatics, biological engineering or similar field or a business degree with work experience in a biomedical research, pharmaceutical organisations, etc.
- Familiarity in developing business relationships in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or biomedical organisations.
- Comprehension of working with academic biomedical research institutions or acquaintance within hospital/academic novelty or technology transfer offices.
- Able to work and interact with various shareholders from various backgrounds both internally and externally.
- Prior involvement in clinical trials and drug development within a pharmaceutical organisation would be preferable.
- Capable of working within a global context.
- Familiarity working with multi modal data such as Genomics, Histology, Clinical, etc., would be beneficial.
- Passionate about novelty, information technology and analytics.
- A tactical vision with the ability to prioritise workload and work on various tasks simultaneously.
- Presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both English and German.
- Willing to travel for business need.
- Comprehension of data privacy and legal context for Germany and Europe.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Indre Stankeviciute at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.