Senior Non Clinical Biostatistician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Non-Clinical Biostatistician for a leading precision medicine solutions company located in Brisbane, CA. As the Senior Non-Clinical Biostatistician, you will be responsible for applying statistical techniques in the non-clinical validation and verification of processes in the lab.
- Expert in non-clinical work
- Verification and Validation of lab processes and assay validation
- Laboratory process development and validation
- Expert in initiating new lab and equipment processes.
- Consult with research and development labs, commercial lab and clinical development and recommend appropriate experimental design methods and statistical techniques
- Contribute statistical expertise and guidance to studies conducted by the clinical, research, development, and clinical reference laboratory groups
Skills and Requirements:
- CLSI certified preferred. (Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute)
- Ph.D Preferred, but MS required in statistics, mathematics, computational methods, or a related discipline or equivalent experience. Additional training or degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, or immunology would be considered an added benefit.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the in vitro diagnostics field (LDT and/or FDA regulated)
- Expert in R, SAS and other statistical software packages
- Experience using diverse and fit-for-purpose experimental design techniques required
- Strong desire and proven ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally on new product development teams, departmental projects, and company initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and high communication proficiency both verbal and written, in technical and non-technical domains. The desire and ability to communicate and mentor company staff in basic statistics
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation
- Health and welfare benefits including a gym reimbursement program
- 401(k) savings plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- And more!
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jeff Chorpenning at (+1) 628-220-4284 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.