Senior Medical Writer
A successful global medical communications agency is looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join their dynamic team in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking independent company with a culture that encourages and rewards initiative-taking, resourcefulness and enterprise.
- Take ownership and responsibility for content development and delivery of medical education and communication projects
- Provide scientific input for symposia and advisory board meetings, including development of agenda, meeting content and printed/digital materials
- Build trusting, professional relationships with clients and healthcare professionals
- Contribute to innovative "out of the box" solutions for medical writing projects
Skills and Requirements
- PhD/MD in medicine, life or health sciences, or pharmacy
- At least 2 years' experience as Medical Writer within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within a medical communications agency
- Confident, proactive and client-oriented team player
- Proven ability to lead projects in a motivating way and manage capacities effectively
- Inner drive to deliver exceptional work within tight timelines and changing priorities
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, fluency in German is beneficial
- Willingness to occasionally travel to client meetings and congresses
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Oliver Jones on 02038541077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.