Senior Medical Information Associate
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Medical Information Associate job at their Berkshire office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- Responding to second-line medical Information enquiries on company products.
- Reviewing of promotional materials.
- Supporting Pharmacovigilance and Product Complaint functions.
- Providing the most up to date information available in response to 2nd line enquiries.
- Assisting with maintenance/creation of Standard responses to provide to external MI Service Provider.
- Assisting with training and external providers on appropriate procedures.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge base on the company's therapy products.
- Copying approval review for factual accuracy of promotional and informative material through veeva.
- Ensuring all promotional material adheres to both the ABPI Code of Practice and the Medicines Act ipha.
- Providing internal/external stakeholder product-related training including sales/marketing affiliate teams.
- Assisting with the collection and reporting of all product complaints to Quality Assurance department.
- Assisting with any follow-up correspondence.
- Processing service complaints relating to external support functions.
- Reviewing promotional and informational material in line with approved product labelling 10%.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum experience requirements necessary to perform the job.
- Primary life sciences degree/qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
- Experience in handling 2nd line MI enquiries and generating standard responses.
- Ability to understand technical, scientific, and medical information.
- Ability to search, interrogate and interpret results of database searches.
- Ability to work independently on routine and new assignments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience of working in Neurology and/or immunology preferred.
- Timely, value-added, responses to second-line enquiries.
- Provision of scientific Product Therapy Support for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting with the collection and reporting reports of all adverse events/product complaints as defined both by internal SOPs and UK/Irish regulations.
- Adding value to healthcare professionals as measured by feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at 0207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global Medical Research Lead to their office in Switzerland