Senior Manager, Risk Management (RM), PVE-MSS
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Manager, Risk Management (RM), PVE-MSS with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Working and leading projects with minimal supervision following established procedures.
- Presenting results and findings and discussing processes in formal settings with consideration of the impact on processes within and external to PVE.
- Analysing and resolving complex problems collaboratively with cross-functional staff.
- Independently searching drug safety and literature databases for relevant information.
- Collaborating with partner companies on safety evaluation for co-licensed products with some supervision as needed.
- Making good contributions to safety committee meeting discussions (internal or with partner companies).
- Participating in and may lead various cross-functional teams involving interaction with staff within and external to PVE.
- Developing contacts within PVE and across the company and using those contacts to manage projects more effectively.
- Working effectively with MSS-ME, other members of PVE, and colleagues external to PVE.
- Participating in drug safety audits or inspections.
- Managing direct reports with responsibility for employee performance evaluations.
- Acting as a mentor to junior employees.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree (e.g., BS, BA, MSc or PhD) or professional qualification in a health science field (e.g., nursing or pharmacy), or a relevant scientific/technical discipline (e.g. biology, chemistry, or neuroscience) with demonstrated experience with the responsibilities, deliverables, and skills required for this level.
- Moderate level (4+ years) of experience in drug safety is preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to assess complex data sets and understand the safety/medical implications.
- Possesses good knowledge of pharmacovigilance, regulations, aggregate safety reports, risk management plans, signal detection, clinical trials, and clinical development.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at +44 207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £750.00 per day
City of London, London
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Patient Access Manager to their office in London.
A leading bio-pharmaceutical company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Medical Manager to join their office in Shanghai.