Senior Manager, Logistics and Planning
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Manager, Logistics and Planning for a cutting-edge biotech company located in Philadelphia, PA.
The Senior Manager, Logistics and Planning will coordinate supply planning and logistics activities across multiple clinical studies in support of company goals and objectives.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Implement scheduling software program for all clinical trials and future commercial requirements from collection to infusion incorporating chain of custody and identification, real time scheduling and tracking, and CMO capacity management
- Work closely with Clinical, Manufacturing, Quality and a network of CMOs to develop, coordinate and manage the execution of the production plan and patient schedules
- Effectively support Clinical Operations with new site onboarding and the management, forecasting, and distribution of co-therapy drugs in the US and EU for all clinical programs
- Implement key performance measures to continuously refine and improve the product transport and on-time delivery at the lowest cost.
- Proactively manages the sourcing, onboarding, performance and relationship of logistics couriers, external warehouses, and other suppliers
- Collaborates effectively with multiple individuals and organizations in a cross-functional, team- oriented environment
- Manages order process from order generation, changes, shipment and final delivery.
- Actively participate in Product/Study Teams to align demand/supply plans to program milestones and activities; represent Supply Chain on Project Teams and triage issues/actions back to the team
- Prepares, reviews and presents data, reports and presentations as assigned
- Interface with all levels of organization, including senior management
- Deliver presentations and make recommendations to Senior Tech Ops, Clinical, and Commercial leadership
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or related field.
- 5+ years in a related supply chain/planning/logistics role.
- Must display strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail required.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including presentations and ability to influence all levels of staff, including executives.
- Experience in writing SOPs.
- Good business acumen, ability to think strategically and analytically, including financial analysis.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while delivering a timely and high-quality end work product.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience planning in time critical and temperature sensitive products.
- Ability to work with multiple database and electronic systems. Experience with Oracle/ERP, courier, and material ordering portals.
- Advanced qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex problems using multiple sources of information.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Eloise Coly at +(1) 617-830-1627 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.