Senior Manager / Associate Director Market Access DACH
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager / Associate Director Market Access DACH. The organisation develops novel oncology therapeutics and is currently developing three clinical stage product candidates. This position, which will be carried out in a home-based capacity, will be with the company's office in Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a commercial-stage company and support the development of their pipeline for the future.
- Responsible for the planning, price negotiations, obtaining, and safeguarding of access for the company´s future product portfolio within DACH.
- Closely collaborating with the Head of Market Access Europe to deliver a successful AMNOG process in Germany, securing the highest possible list price.
- Leading and coordinating all local efforts to obtain early and broad access to the company products as well in Austria and Switzerland.
- Leading the delivery of a compelling value story for any company product to achieve and maintain the highest possible ASP in DACH.
- Identifying, developing, and managing collaborative relationships with key Market Access stakeholders, such as hospital administrations, buying groups, insurance companies, payer associations, patient advocacy groups, local authorities, and trade associations.
- Providing in-field and on-time support to prescribers and centres on any reimbursement aspect related to company products, such as early access programs, NUB, DRG, Art 71 (CH), prior to and even after receipt of full reimbursement.
- Developing (economic) value propositions, training cross functional and commercial teams on local reimbursement aspects, and providing tools and value-added services such as budget impact analyses or objection handler to ensure unrestricted access to company products.
- Ensuring legal excellence and compliance in all market access efforts as per local laws and regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years in a MaAc role in Germany.
- Well connected with key Access stakeholders in Germany (university hospitals, payers, authorities, and associations).
- Good understanding of HEOR modelling and patient reported outcomes.
- Ideally experience with reimbursement of (ultra-)orphan products.
- German & English are required and a 3rd language such as French or Italian is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.