Senior Laboratory Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Lab Tech position in El Segundo, CA with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have experience within the pharmaceutical industry, quality control, sample incubation, and cell counts.
- Perform receipt of QC samples, including processing and distribution to QC labs
- Revise and review SOPs
- Perform inventory of lab supplies and materials
- Perform supporting assays such as pH, cell counts, incubation of samples
- May support on-the job training for junior staff
- Troubleshoots fairly standard issues and identifies when a deviation from standard process occurs
- Perform other duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences preferred with 1 + years of GMP and lab experience or Associate degree in Life Sciences with 2+ years of GMP and lab experience
- Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
- Strong knowledge of GMP, GDP, SOPs and quality control processes
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed
- Experience with LIMS or Freezer Works software a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.