Senior HR Manager
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior HR Manager to their office in Zurich. This company focuses on developing treatments for conditions where the impact of the medicines can make an immediate and tangible difference. They provide treatments in Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and other medical sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a globally renowned organisation and bring specialist knowledge and experience to the position.
- Working together with the designated HRBP for RnD HR Europe.
- Supporting local RnD Management in Zürich.
- Active ambassador and driver for an engaging culture.
- Managing employee related work for RnD in CH.
- Working with designated HR Business Partner, Business Leaders and CoE Teams.
- Providing HR consultation and support to managers and employees solving HR related questions.
- Partnering with business leaders regarding performance management issues, including disciplinary actions.
- Facilitating defined meetings.
- Supporting organisational transformation and change initiatives.
- Assisting with planning and roll-out of HR programs and initiatives.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of HR processes & policies.
- Providing local data for global/legal/other HR related inquiries.
- Participating in HR projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of HR Manager/ generalist experience required.
- Human Resources experience in the health care or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of Swiss Labor Law.
- Experience in collaboration with ERB of advantage.
- Ability to work efficiently in a transformation and change-paced environment.
- Ability to use good judgment and handle sensitive topics.
- Personal attributes align with - positive, accountable, results-driven, excellent manager of self and others, honesty, integrity, fairness and perseverance.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Facilitation, mediation and negotiation skills.
- Capability of coordinating with diverse disciplines.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at 0203 854 0586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Human Factors/Usability Specialist - Combination Products to join their office in Reykjavik.