Senior HEOR Manager
Proclinical is in partnership with a global pharmaceutical company in search of a Senior HEOR Manager to join them in England. You will be expected to lead HTA strategies, ensuring alignment to brands plans. The post holder will also be the internal source of HEOR/HTA expertise, and keep ahead of new trends and developments in HTA/HE methodology.
- Develop and communicate health economic value arguments for new and existing products.
- Matrix leadership of teams in the development of HTA strategies and plans for new and existing products which are consistent with the brand plans and facilitate national market access at a price that reflects the value of the product
- Identify and manage internal and external suppliers to develop, adapt and validate HTA deliverables
- Drive positive interactions with HTA bodies and effectively represent the company at public committee meetings and other HTA-associated meetings as required
- Collaborate effectively with Global and Regional teams to ensure that clinical development plans, HTA strategies/deliverables and pricing strategies take account of UK HTA needs.
- Conceive and/or implement HE&OR evidence generation projects to address data gaps for HTA submissions and manage/support their delivery in accordance with company processes
- Supporting the Head of HE&OR to enhance the reputation, credibility and profile of HE&OR with internal and external stakeholders, including HTA bodies and trade associations; Mentoring, coaching and supporting HE&OR Managers, supervising placement students
Skills and requirements
- Master's Degree (or equivalent) in Health Economics or similar discipline (or a proven and significant level of experience in within a Health Economics-based role).
- UK HTA Submission experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of UK HTA systems and processes, and a commercial and clinical strategic mind-set.
- Understanding of UK healthcare system and market access for pharmaceuticals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and non-written, and the ability to work as part of and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.