Senior FP&A Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior FR and A Manager with a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Maryland. Successful candidate will identify process improvement opportunities and drive continuous efficiency enhancement.
- Manage proper accounting of R&D, business activities and review month-end financial closing & reconciliations.
- Work with cross functions to enforce accounting policies and procedures. Maintain adequate internal controllership.
- Business partner, bringing finance insight for business decision making.
- Identify process improvement opportunity and drive continuously efficiency enhancement.
- Tax planning and practice, handle US site tax related affairs, keep abreast of the latest tax credit and policies.
- Proactively source, locate and apply for funding from government, semi- government, and private NGO foundations
- Coordinate and drive budget forecast process. Actual vs. budget variance root analysis.
- Support on global intelligent system integration, collaborating with finance team in Shanghai.
- Working capital forecast and treasury management, co-working with accounting and treasury team.
- Participate or lead ad hoc projects and assignments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting; CPA/AICPA/CIMA/CMA/ACCA is preferred.
- 8+ years working experience in multi-national corporations of pharmaceutical or
- Must be fluent in Mandarin.
- FMCG industries; US listed company working experience combined experience in Big-
- 4 public accounting is preferred.
- Solid US tax and US GAAP knowledge and related working experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and able to work effectively with
- cross functions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have ability to meet deadlines while
- managing multiple projects.
- 5+ years working experience working with ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is highly preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.