Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst for a biopharmaceutical company located in New York, NY. Successful candidate will liaise with internal stakeholders and company suppliers to ensure appropriate expense recognition of clinical expenses.
- Review with Clinical Operations accrued units vs. reported metrics.
- Invoice approvals against clinical contracts.
- Clinical Financial Budgeting/Forecasting.
- Review of budget and forecast submissions.
- Coordination of planning workflow activities within Host Analytics.
- Develop models using past studies and new sources of data to enhance budgeting process.
- Identify risks and opportunities against budget and prior forecast.
- Clinical/Finance Analytics.
- Assist in the creation of a Clinical/Finance data mart.
- Upon stakeholder buy-in, collaborate with Clinical Operations & IT in the development and operation of the data mart.
- Validate data accuracy to ensure consistent internal reporting.
- Assist in integration of the Clinical/Finance Data Mart and operational dashboards.
- Joint review with Clinical Operations of clinical trial proposals and draft budgets.
- Financial review of escalated site budgets.
- Contribute to an embrace Ovid Therapeutics mission & values.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A role supporting development, including Clinical Operations.
- Good command of GAAP principles.
- Excellent command of MS Excel and good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communications skills with ability to tailor messaging to various levels of audience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise planning tools such as Host Analytics, Adaptive Insights or similar.
- Detail-oriented mindset and strong sense of urgency.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kaye Dunleavy (+1) 646-367-2646 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.