Senior Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst (m/f/d) for a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Munich.
- You will guide FP&A procedures for Sirion organisation, which involves offering prediction, variance analysis and commentary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to assist with yearly and tactical long-range planning for key initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will develop reporting tools to track Revenue, COGS and OpEx and offer affiliated analysis on risks and prospects.
- As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will engage with business leaders to review prospects, prioritise, and make trade-off decisions to deliver on financial commitments.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level with at least 4+ years of experience in corporate finance.
- Familiarity working within a life science and/or biotech organisation would be ideal.
- Comprehension of US GAAP.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both the German and English languages.
- Collaborate well with others as well as able to influence both cross-functionally and within a matrixed setting.
- Able to think analytically with the ability to resolve issues.
- Capable of changing priorities and deadlines.
- Presentation abilities.
- A high attention to detail.
- Experience with Datev, HFM and Essbase would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dove Jociute at +49 69 506077052.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.