Senior Financial Analyst
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Munich.
- Responsible for Germany, Switzerland, Austria revenues predictions and analysis as well as Latest Estimate.
- Manage advanced reporting and analysis of the company's direct sales channel.
- Cooperate with the head of market access on pricing and commercial conditions predictions and supervision.
- Handle OpEx prediction and analysis for GSA and selected global divisions.
- Accountable for resources sizing and oversight of go-to-market method.
- The ideal candidate will manage PO approvals and accruals.
- Uphold the selected divisions expenses trackers.
- Responsible for quarterly commissions arrangements, planning and calculations.
- Strategise plan revenues and resources assistance.
- Manage investments and business cases.
- Backfill of other team members as required.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a finance/accounting or any other pertinent discipline.
- Demonstrable experience working ideally in FP&A within a public business.
- Familiarity working within a healthcare organisation would be beneficial.
- Computer literacy.
- Expertise on financial planning tools such as Hyperion, Cognos TM1, SAC, etc.
- Acquaintance with using ERP, such as SAP S4/HANA, etc.
- Fluency in both English and German.
- Analytical abilities.
- Works well in a team with interpersonal abilities.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work to meet tight deadlines.
- An open-minded individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Past involvement with financial systems execution would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.