Senior Financial Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, Illinois. Successful candidate will assist in the financial planning and analysis processes and requirements across the HR, Internal Audit and Treasury organizations.
- Assist in developing monthly, quarterly and annual Plan, LRP and LBEs as required, including P&L, headcount, balance sheet, expense and capital using planning systems and incorporate review changes of both financial and operational management.
- Operate independently to prepare relevant analysis for each planning cycle and develop meaningful management reporting schedules for direct areas supported.
- Work directly with Accounting Shared Services on monthly close process and financial reporting to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results, including variance commentary for P&L, headcount and balance sheet. Understand monthly results and communicates issues vs. benchmark to businesses supported to agree on resolution or action plan.
- Help to provide management reports showing insights into drivers of business and financial performance and risk; assess business/market opportunities and inform/recommend prioritization decisions.
- Prepare for financial reviews and approvals (purchase orders requests and invoices).
- Support ad hoc analysis, projects and process improvements as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 4+ years progressive and related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient excel skills required.
- Knowledge of TM1 and SAP a plus.
- Build strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learn and grasp concepts fast and can change course quickly where necessary.
- Raise the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Willing to learn new concepts and processes.
- Embrace the ideas of others, nurture innovation and manage innovation to reality.
- Anticipate problems and opportunities.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to their office in Switzerland.
München (81249), Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Accountant to their office in Germany.