Senior Finance Analyst
Proclinical are excited to announce a new role at a renowned biotechnology company. The Switzerland based office are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their dynamic team.
- Focuses on the cost of accounting, manufacturing and variation reporting
- Responsible for the Principal manufacturing cost accounting and controlling for one or more of the EU manufacturing sites.
- Coordinate and collaborate with European Site Heads of Finance
- Control team for monthly reporting requirements and other projects.
- Prepare flash results summary on a monthly basis.
- Support with any audit requests regarding revenue accounting.
- Support in maintaining the revenue recognition questionnaire.
- Providing support for the quarterly VPAS submission.
- Liaising with external auditors to conduct the annual sales audit for VPAS.
- Adhoc Projects in finance e.g. expense audit / OPEX Management.
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of complex budgeting & forecasting database tools.
- Requires strong attention to detail, a high level of organization, and experience and aptitude to understand and utilize accounting systems
- Business Degree
- Pharmaceutical and/or clinical experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at 0203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.