Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer for a cutting-edge medical device company located in San Francisco, CA.
In this role, you'll play a crucial part in ensuring the reliability of products and serve as a subject matter expert, troubleshooting issues in testing, production, and the field. Your expertise will contribute to the continued success of products and, more importantly, have a direct positive impact on patients' lives.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Assess the reliability of PCBAs, subassemblies, and final products for their intended function.
- Perform failure analysis and propose corrective action for issues encountered in testing, production, and in the field.
- Participate in design for reliability reviews to identify potential risks and mitigation strategies.
- Analyze production and field data to drive reliability improvements.
- Provide mentorship to team members.
- Continuously improve engineering practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE). 5+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Proficiency in reliability assessment methodologies including HALT, HASS, ESS.
- Expertise in failure analysis from system level down to component level through analysis of hardware schematics and layout.
- Knowledge of PCB fabrication and assembly process.
- Familiarity with lab equipment including oscilloscope, power supply, loads, signal generator, multimeter.
- Well-versed in risk management tools including Hazard Analysis, DFMEA, PFMEA.
- Soldering/Assembly skills a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Annie Hasson at +(1) 619-450-1123 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.