Senior Director/Director, Scientific Communications
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director/Director of Scientific Communications for a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will report to the VP of Scientific Communications and Medical Operations
- Provide expertise to a wide variety of communication-related projects by engaging with investigators, KOLs, and internal departments including Clinical Development, Statistics/Data Management, Market Access, Corporate Communications, Commercial, Field Medical, Medical Leads, Legal, Safety, and Regulatory.
- Lead cross-functional data communication efforts, in alignment with Program and Commercial Teams, to ensure synthesis and publication of data to address unmet educational needs.
- Identify needs for HCP education and field medical resources; develop scientific communications and educational resources based on available data.
- Work across Medical Affairs to plan medical congress activities.
- Assist with identification and execution of Thought Leader engagement activities.
- Ensure quality, rigor, fair-balance, and integrity in development of publications, medical information, and medical communications materials.
- Collaborate with SCMO peers to develop best-in-class capabilities for select Medical Affairs functions.
Skills and Requirements:
- PharmD, MD, PhD preferred with 5+ years in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical environment required, in-house or at an agency or consultancy
- Experience in hematology a plus
- Prior pharmaceutical product launch experience preferred
- A combination of scientific publication and cross-functional scientific and medical communication experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills; proven ability to effectively collaborate and influence decision-making across multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to critically appraise medical/scientific literature with attention to strategic needs
- Able to travel for scientific congress meetings, as necessary
- Attention to detail and the ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external partners and vendors
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.