Senior Data Team Lead
Proclinical is excited to announce new vacancy for a Clinical Data Team Lead in the UK. The role will be largely responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of data management services for clinical trials globally.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer on data management deliverables
- Ensure open communications with customer and management to manage and meet contractual obligations
- Support DM service delivery with comprehensive DM process and technical expertise in executing projects
- Create and/or review and sign-off on all data management plan (DMP) documents
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed upon specifications per the DMP and contract/SOW
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve service; work with team to develop and implement plan to re-organise and drive change across multiple projects/programme (with minimal support)
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of compliance issues
- Maintain internal tracking databases and systems
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed upon timelines and deliverables in contract/Scope of Work (SOW)
- Review financial reports on a monthly basis and participate in project reviews as requested
- Identify out of scope tasks and track change orders to completion
- Participate in and support RFP process (review RFP documents, pricing, attend bid defense)
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, and a minimum of 5 years direct Data Management experience, 3 or more years as a CDM project lead; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Previous experience and proven competence in managing delivery of multiple projects through full DM lifecycle
- Demonstrated expert data management skills and thorough knowledge of the data management process
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and/or Physiology
- Knowledge of operating procedures and work instructions and the ability to apply them in practice
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and relevant regulatory guidelines
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.