An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior CRA to join a pharmaceutical company in Russia. This is an exciting opportunity to solidify your clinical career by leading on projects.
- Monitoring independently different sites, including RBM.
- Participation in investigator meeting as necessary
- Ensuring the trial is conducted in accordance with the approved protocol ICH-GCP guidelines, SOPs etc
- Ensuring effective communication between investigational sites and internal/external stakeholders
- Working on project work and initiatives for process improvement as required
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO company
- Independent clinical monitoring experience
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Management of regulatory and / or IEC questions
- Development and preparation of the local informed consent form
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.