(Senior) Clinical Trial Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Trial Project Manager for a global research company located in Rochester, NY. As the Senior Clinical Trial Project Manager, you will liaise with clients representing the laboratory aspects of conducting the clinical trial.
- Represents the company as the client's primary point of contact, at all times maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction, displaying precision in delivery and flexibility in approach.
- After training period is complete, manage from 15 to 30 protocols, depending on scope and complexity (managing above $6,000,000 in contract value and maintaining more than 144 PM billable hours per month).
To be able to run any protocol assigned to them, regardless of geographic coverage of site selection. To act as the (Sr) Project Manager, overseeing the output from all assigned regional Project Managers.
- Act as mentor and resource for junior members of department and teams.
- Review clinical protocols and assist with protocol set-up functions as required.
- Conducts investigator training sessions by telephone or at investigator meetings, which involves overnight travel, frequently on weekend days.
- Is able to travel to client events (training, bid defenses, Investigator Meetings) and international locations, requiring overnight travel, as well as passport qualifications
- Assumes full responsibility for study conduct on behalf of ACM, ensuring client's goals and timelines are met and performs troubleshooting and problem solving functions as the need arises.
- Responsible to take On-Call coverage duties as assigned.
- Assumes responsibility for regulatory required study documentation and complies with standard procedures for collecting, maintaining and then archiving the materials in accordance with regulations, policies and client contractual clauses.
- Develops protocol specific procedures as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, or 5 years relevant experience and must be matriculated. A degree in a health care or scientific concentration is preferred.
- Two years of Health Care related experience OR a minimum of twelve months of project management experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Strong computer skills required; familiarity with relational databases and reporting tool strongly preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.