Senior Clinical Supply Manager
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Senior Clinical Supply Manager to join their office in Shanghai. The organisation, which is a subsidiary of an international pharmaceutical corporation, specialises in increasing China's core competitive power in the innovation of new drugs. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious company that develops first-class drugs.
- Point of contact person to manage clinical drug supply related activities.
- Developing Clinical Drug Supply Plan for China clinical trials according to business objective.
- Implementing drug supply management systems to support well management on orders arrangement, keep monitoring and tracking etc.
- Generating Clinical Drug Supply Plan based on China business objective.
- Building up and implementing an internal drug supply management system and optimising continuously.
- Effective management on orders arrangement, keep monitoring and tracking, to ensure the reasonable inventory and timely and adequate supply.
- Setting up a strategic partnership with the drug supply vendors.
- Coordinating arrangement from orders & shipment to ensure the shipment orders processing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparing a delivery report from the current system and ensure clear communication with related department.
- Labelling set-up for specific studies and approval of labels.
- Managing shipping and distribution through service providers.
- Drug supply forecasting and inventory oversight.
- Defining appropriate drug supply activities for providing drug supplies for clinical trials.
- Supporting Project Managers and participate in project teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or higher in pharmaceutical or business management.
- 2 years' experience in handling clinical drug supply, including setting up label text, distribution with cold chain management.
- Experienced in setting up and working with drug supply systems.
- Experience with working with a study team for the clinical trial supplies.
- Trained in GDP and GMP is preferred.
- Good communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lily Zhao at +86 21 51694106 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.