Senior Clinical Study Manager
An opportunity has opened for a Snr Clinical Project Manager to join an exciting and cutting-edge Biotech who are expanding across the UK. This role is an operations focused role where you will be managing Phase I-III studies on a global level. Perfect for an individual who is looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment where they can develop quickly.
The company's focus is in respiratory alongside some promising Covid studies so the science is truly interesting - they are just in the process of setting up two of their phase III studies. This is a highly collaborative role with a young team in the UK who are rapidly expanding which makes it an exciting time for someone to join.
Requirements for the role:
- 7-10 years' Project Management experience within a Pharma, Biotech or CRO
- Strong Vendor/ CRO Management experience
- Budget Management experience
- Phase I-III
- CRA background is ideal but not essential
- Experience with working in complex therapy areas (E.g. oncology)
- A positive, driven and dynamic individual who is keen to work in a biotech
- BSc, MSc or PhD qualified
A highly flexible base salary + much more benefits is on offer with this opportunity.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.