Senior Clinical Study Manager
An opportunity has opened for 2 x Senior Clinical Study Managers to join a Start-up Biotech company based in Cambridge. You will join the company at an exciting time of growth as they're just building out their Clinical Operations department globally. They're looking for credible, driven and personable individuals who want to be impactful within an emerging company.
My client is a well-funded, global Biotech with studies across Phases I-III so having a global background and early phase experience is essential.
You will be given a range of responsibilities right from the start such as:
- Vendor management/ CRO management
- Lead the Clinical Trial team as they grow (internal and external)
- To act as a key contact for vendors
- Assist with the selection of appropriate vendors to sponsor the company's clinical trials
- 5 to 10 years+ Global Clinical Project Management experience within a Pharma or Biotech
- Phase I-III experience
- Driven with a credible background to manage complex clinical studies
- PhD, MSc or BSc
An attractive financial package is on offer for the right candidates (flexible base salary, 20% bonus, Shares etc). Ideally, you will be required to come into their office in Cambridge for at least 2 days per week post Covid.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.