Senior Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate with a leading CRO located in Raleigh, NC, Charleston, SC, and Atlanta, GA. As the Senior, CRA, you will conduct site monitoring of clinical research studies strictly complying with protocol, SOP and GCP.
- Perform site visits and monitor activities in accordance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines and other applicable requirements.
- Ensure overall integrity of study and adherence to guidelines, protocol, and regulations.
- Take an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project.
- Coach and mentor less experienced CRAs to assist in their development and training.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in life sciences/pharmacy/biotechnology.
- 3+ years' independent monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring, and close-out visits) according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP/ICH Guidelines.
- Computer competency.
- Fluent command of English.
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Open culture based on our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.