Senior Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical Staffing are partnered with an established CRO currently looking for Experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their team dedicated to a Single-Sponsor, a global pharmaceutical company.
This is an exciting time to join this team and be fully dedicated to working on the projects of this pharmaceutical partner. You will enjoy the experience of the sponsor side and be able to fully dedicate yourself to the projects and have the support of a Single Sponsor model at hand. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make the switch to working with only one sponsor or continue to further their career in this model.
- You will administer protocol and linked study training to allocated sites and form constant lines of communication with sites to handle ongoing project expectations and problems.
- Collaborate with sites to adapt, drive and track Subject recruitment plan aligned with project requirements with to grow predictability.
- Work alongside and mediate with study team members for project implementation assistance where suitable.
- Might be responsible for assisting with the development of project recruitment plans on a per site basis.
- Review the quality and integrity of study site practices connected to suitable performance of the protocol and adherence to suitable guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a high school diploma or degree level in a scientific field or healthcare field would be ideal.
- Corresponding mixture of training, education and experience may be taken into consideration.
- May require accomplishment of CRA training program or previous monitoring experience.
- Expertise on implementing, applicable research regulatory needs such as GCP and ICH regulations.
- Therapeutic and protocol know-how as offered in company training.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- An organised individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Able to manage finances and own time efficiently.
- Capable of forming and upholding efficient relationships with individuals both in and out of the business.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Auxanne Rameix at +44 203 954 7011.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.