Senior / Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a remote Senior/Clinical Research Associate for a global provider of drug development solutions. As the Senior Clinical Research Associate, you will work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II - III, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP.
- Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation
- Submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in preparing regulatory submissions as requested
- Participate in preparing and reviewing study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
- Managing sponsor generated queries efficiently and responsible for study cost effectiveness
- Dependent on level of experience you may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CRA's and/or manage CRA's working on international projects
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of active independent field monitoring experience- all types of visits.
- Knowledge of ICG GCP guidelines and expertise to review and evaluate medical data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal enabling you to deal with queries in a timely manner
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurized environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Polina Sidorova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.