Senior Clinical Research Associate
An exciting Clinical Research Organsation (CRO) is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join their team in Denmark. This is the opportunity to combine your experience and expertise to help the development of medicine worldwide.
- Prepare and complete RA applications
- Prepare and conduct pre-study activities, site selection and initiation visits, routine monitoring and close out visits
- Manage assigned sites throughout the study to ensure site compliance, adequate enrolment, and understanding of study requirements
- Participate in Audits and Inspections
- Assist in data validation and clean file procedures
- Planning and participating at Investigators meeting
- Responsible for archiving of study documents
Skills and Requirements
- Academic degree in life science, health care or similar
- At least 5 years of experience from managing clinical studies
- Good understanding of ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements
- Good ability to express him-/herself both verbally and in writing, in English and Danish.
- Be able to travel across Scandinavia and other countries.
- Valid driving license
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani on 02038542629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.