Senior Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a Company who are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for overseeing global studies in developing countries where you will manage also manage vendors. There is a lot of opportunity to take on a range of responsibilities whilst working in an autonomous and non-corporate driven environment.
- Compilation/contribution/review of clinical trial documents such as study protocols, ICF, CRF, investigator brochures and study reports.
- Quality control of study documents to assure that the studies are respecting the Chinese regulations.
- Manage the full scope of study preparation, conduct and reporting
- Serve as the primary contact with CRO and act as team leader of the study working group
- Develop and maintain the network of CROs devoted to clinical research in China
- Participate in Galderma Aesthetic project teams (core team), per needed
- Organize, contribute to and/or participate in meetings with Investigators, NMPA and other relevant internal and external parties Other
- Participate in the development and improvement of working instructions and routines
- Over 5 years clinical study management experience within Pharma or Biotech is required.
- Strong vendor management experience is required.
- CRA background and experience in co-monitoring highly desirable
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.