Senior Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a growing Non-Profit Company who are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their growing team. They are running several phase II/III studies globally.
You will be responsible for overseeing global studies in developing countries where you will manage also manage vendors. There is a lot of opportunity to take on a range of responsibilities whilst working in an autonomous and non-corporate driven environment.
This is a great opportunity to move into a truly global role and to join a company several high-profile studies ongoing. This is a 12-month contract role which is home based anywhere in Switzerland.
- Over 5 years clinical study management experience within Pharma or Biotech is required.
- Strong vendor management experience is required.
- CRA background and experience in co-monitoring highly desirable
- Experience in highly complex therapy areas preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.