Senior Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a growing Non-Profit Company who are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their growing team. They are running several phase II/III studies globally.
You will be responsible for overseeing global studies in developing countries where you will manage also manage vendors. There is a lot of opportunity to take on a range of responsibilities whilst working in an autonomous and non-corporate driven environment.
This is a great opportunity to move into a truly global role and to join a company several high-profile studies ongoing. This is a 12-month contract role which is home based anywhere in Switzerland.
- Over 5 years clinical study management experience within Pharma or Biotech is required.
- Strong vendor management experience is required.
- CRA background and experience in co-monitoring highly desirable
- Experience in highly complex therapy areas preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.