Senior Clinical Operations Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager Clinical Operations position with a leading global healthcare company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion, and clinical nutrition. The organisation, whose products and services are used to help care for chronically ill patients, is seeking for a driven individual to join their team in Switzerland.
The Senior Manager Clinical Operations will be responsible for the strategic and tactical operational planning and execution of R&D sponsored clinical programs for all corporate sponsored programs for Phase I - Phase IV.
- Planning, coordinating, overseeing, and conducting complex global clinical trials in one or more therapeutic areas.
- Collaborating in a global environment, using best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve processes, standards, and services.
- Planning, driving, and monitoring protocol related activities throughout the lifecycle of the project, ensuring targets are met according to timelines, budget, and quality expectations.
- Leading multiple cross-functional teams.
- Driving oversight of CROs and vendor management beyond their own projects, providing an in-depth business knowledge and strategic understanding of how cross-functional teams jointly achieve objectives and goals of trial team, utilising knowledge of the organisation, processes, customers, and key business drivers to increase effectiveness.
- Constantly monitoring and assessing CROs performance and deliverables and address issues in a timely manner, collaborating closely with management and other stakeholders.
- Being accountable for inspection readiness.
- Being accountable for CAPAs related to clinical programs within the field of Clinical Operations.
- Overseeing the financial planning, budget, accruals, and Forecasts contribution.
- Preparing clinical program updates and/or contributing to them as needed.
- Participating in relevant meetings.
- Planning and setting up cross-functional meetings, meetings with vendors, and others as needed.
- Owning and/or contributing to SOP development/reviews.
Skills and Requirements:
- An Advanced degree in life sciences, such as Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, or a medical background.
- At least 7 years of experience in clinical research industry.
- At least 5 years in clinical trial management.
- At least 3 years of experience in vendors management beyond clinical operations.
- A strong understanding of cross-functional KPI, CRO set up, and RFPs.
- An understanding of GxP and global requirements.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Andrea Rotmistrovsky at +44 203 854 0675 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
£0.00 - £350 per day
ProClinical is excited to partner with a leading biotechnical company