Senior Clinical Manufacturing Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Manufacturing Specialist for a gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Responsible for the production and purification of research grade viral vectors for pre-clinical, IND-enabling Pharmacology and Toxicology studies.
- Document activities on production or batch record forms for QA review.
- Candidate will be cross trained in GMP comparable manufacturing of clinical grade AAV vectors.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish project goals within specified timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS Degree in Biochemical/Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or related disciplines and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience in upstream or downstream biologics manufacturing
- Must have experience with tissue culture, column chromatography, or TFF
- Experience with AKTA is highly preferred
- Molecular/Cellular Biology lab experience preferred (1+ year)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.