Senior Clinical Education Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Education Manager to support regional patient and healthcare professional education regarding the treatment of diabetes.
- Facilitate and play a leadership role in the promotion of emerging clinical trial data, expanded indications, strategic publications, and KOLs via presentations, discussions and face-to-face meetings.
- Planning and execution of clinical/scientific Advisory Forums.
- Engage in scientific, medical evidence discussions with healthcare decision-makers and KOLs to support the development of local guidelines
- Establish strong cross-functional teamwork with Medical/Clinical Affairs, Global Access, Medical Science and Education and Sales & Marketing Teams to effectively meet customer needs.
- Serve as Regional, National, and International Speaker and clinical expert in scientific and product related discussions.
- Leads KOL development and identifies advocates and speakers to prepare presentations at regional or national clinical education programs.
- Serve as a regional subject matter expert on real-time use and technical aspects.
- Build trust with, and provide support to, local distributors and their teams regarding clinical education.
- Commits and conforms to the company quality system procedures as documented.
Skills and Requirements
- Registered dietitian (RD or LD), Registered Nurse (RN), or other relevant clinical degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years' experience with the education and treatment of patients with diabetes, specifically with the intensively managed diabetes population.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required (both patient and HCP communication).
- Strong group presentation skills to both clinicians and patients. Team-focused and experienced with group collaboration.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.