Senior Clinical Data Manager
Our client is in search for a talented Senior Clinical Data Manager to join their team at an exciting time. This organisation is on the edge of delivering new ways to capture, manage and review clinical trial data and are looking for someone to drive this change. In this role you will be expected to provide leadership for clinical data task and be responsible for the delivery or projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Have led large or complex EDC studies and study teams
- Have experience in all data management start-up activities, including database design, edit check specifications, document creation and user acceptance testing
- Understand data structures e.g. CDASH, CDISC and STDM
- Have experience using reporting and data review tools
- Are a great communicator and have experience working with cross functional teams
- Understand medical terminology, clinical trial methodology and ICH/GCP and other regulations
- Have proactively managed project budgets, including time spent on data management tasks, and associated timelines and projections
- Are great at planning, well organised and can work calmly under pressure
- Have significant data management experience and a degree level qualification or equivalent experience
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.