Senior Clinical Application Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Application Specialist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be responsible for the accuracy of SAS programs by reviewing output, reviewing code, reviewing log files and running all checking utilities.
- Demonstrated through understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques.
- Review analysis output to ensure internal consistency with other output for various reports such CSR, ISS, ISE.
- Responsible for creating peer review programs for assigned studies.
- Ensure all SAS programs are imported into the archive system prior to the creation of final output.
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of derivation programs for routine and complicated analyses, including peer review.
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of all submission data sets and analysis programs.
- Responsible for the creation of data definition documents and TOCs.
- Learn and maintain expertise in the use of the UNIX utilities developed for the Statistical Programmers. Participate in the development of new UNIX utilities and SAS macros.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to routine requests from clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' or Masters' in Statistics or Computer Science with 8-10+ years of experience
Proficient in computer systems such as SAS, CDISC (ADaM and SDTM), and Unix.
- Experience with Clinical Trials.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- Experience working on regulatory submissions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate position based in Cheshire.
An international contract research organization (CRO) is seeking to recruit a CRA II to its office in Germany.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) based in their office in Paris.