Senior Business Analyst
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Senior Business Analyst in their office in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Overall L2/L3 support for manufacturing applications in a regulated environment (including coordination with 3rd parties vendors).
- Periodical maintenance of manufacturing applications
- Supporting documentation for manufacturing applications
- Incident management (including coordination between various global teams)
- Change management
- Product owner of manufacturing applications sites including:
- Application roadmap
- Application lifecycle mgmt
- Application reliability mgmt
- Maintenance contract mgmt
- Potential related projects/minor upgrades coordination
Skills and Requirements:
- Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or the equivalent through experience.
- 5+ years experience in a support/product owner role of manufacturing applications in a regulated environment.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred. Additional certification is a plus.
- Experience is needed in manufacturing applications such as labelling, automated systems, laboratories.
- Languages: German (Mandatory), English (fluent mandatory), French (optional).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an Application Support Analyst in their office in Switzerland.