Senior Biostatistician II
A global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Biostatistician to join our Biostatistics department in EMEA, working fully remotely or at one of our offices in the UK or mainland Europe. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
- Develop statistical analysis plans, including analysis database and tables & listing specifications
- Provide randomization schemes and appropriate documentation
- Provide sample size calculations and review protocols for completeness, appropriateness of clinical design and sound statistical analysis
- Coordinate and collaborate with Programmers and Data Management personnel as to database maintenance, updating and documentation.
- Work independently as a project lead or as lead statistician to deliver on lead tasks/responsibilities across large and complex projects.
- Interact with the sponsor on all aspects of the project and present to sponsor and regulatory agencies as needed.
- Lead the project team, conduct team meetings, maintain project timelines, assess resources needed and allocate resources as required
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
Skills and Requirements
- Master's Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in Biostatistics (previous CRO experience is desirable)
- Solid SAS programming experience (proficient in BASE, STAT, MACRO and GRAPH)
- Strong understanding of statistical principles and excellent statistical skills
- Good project management experience, demonstrated through previous experience managing multiple projects
- Capable of providing mentorship and promoting teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Fluency in English is essential
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams on 02038543893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.