A leading biotechnological company is currently hiring a Senior Biostatistician to join their team in Berkshire. This company is committed to improving patient outcomes and quality of life in oncology and bacterial infections. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Represents the statistics function in SMTs to provide statistical expertise and operational insight
- Provides statistical support in the development of the study synopsis, protocol, statistical analysis plan, clinical study report, and other regulatory submission documents, ensuring accurate and statistically valid deliverables.
- Analyzes and communicates study level resource and quality issues that may impact deliverables or timelines.
- Propose and implement solutions and escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Explores alternative analysis methodology and data presentation techniques. Performs modelling and simulations as assigned.
- Supports the development and implementation of ADS standards. Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- PhD in Statistics/biostatistics or equivalent with 0-1 years of relevant experiences
- Or Master degree in Statistics/biostatistics or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experiences
- Understanding of statistical principles and clinical trial methodology with the ability to practice and implement them.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Some knowledge of medical/biological terminology and clinical trial designs
- Conversant with statistical programming languages and software, including SAS, and computing tools for statistical modelling and simulations
- Attention to details
- General project management skills.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 please upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.