Senior Associate, Market Access
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Associate to support commercialisation of pharmaceuticals by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation strategies with pricing, reimbursement, and market-access solutions. This role is based in Sweden and you will be expected to work cross functionally with Global Health Economic Unit, Review team.
Skills and Requirements
- Life science degree. Postgraduate qualification (PhD/PharmD/MSc) in health economics, medical statistics, epidemiology will be an asset
- Fluent English, another European language will be an asset
- Strong research skills with specific focus on the sourcing of data inputs for economic models
- Project Management skills
- Experience with HTA submissions within the Nordic countries and beyond
- Strong time management skills and can effectively work on 2-3 projects at a time
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, especially in relaying technical information
- Some experience of designing and building health economics models from model concept (cost-effectiveness or budget impact models) would be an asset
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.