Senior Associate II, Global Quality Systems
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Associate II, Global Quality Systems job at their Zug office in Switzerland. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- Providing support to the management of the local pharmaceutical quality system at the Baar and NA sites.
- Acts as the Quality contact for closure of exceptions, CAPAs and change controls related to Quality systems (including IT Quality systems) impacting the NA and Baar sites.
- Supporting the process improvements related to GxP activities, by providing quality oversight.
- Participating in projects to support enhancements of IT Quality Systems, which may include testing and roll-out of the enhancements to end-users.
- Supporting site compliance activities such as advising other departments on GxP compliance aspects, managing preparation for, and follow-up of audits and inspection.
Skills and Requirements:
- Quality experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- EU/FDA regulations and compliance.
- Experience in IT systems qualification and project management.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.