Senior Animal Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Animal Technician for a biotechnology company located in Sacramento, CA.
- Maintain and share detailed project plans and task lists for complex projects.
- Manage multiple priorities to follow through and measure team success on projects.
- Assign, delegate and track work assignments within team while considering skills and developmental needs of staff.
- Clarify and follow instructions for accurate, precise and timely execution with high quality and on specification deliverables.
- Attention to details and provide feedback to staff and management regarding important details.
- Collect, review and maintain accurate data to minimize errors in complex processes.
- Regularly and effectively communicate importance of quality to improve results.
- Build quality into processes prospectively to ensure high quality and on specification deliverables.
- Plan for and deliver excellent service to customers to build strong customer relationships.
- Display respect for customers by understanding their specific needs and delivering effective outcomes.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years' experience in related field required.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Experience working with primates preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matt Tong at (+1) 646-878-6308 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Technical Service Operator at their office based in Hertfordshire.
A job vacancy for an Associate Scientist position has arisen at a leading biopharmaceuticals company.
Swiss Franc62 - Swiss Franc90 per hour
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Scientist, to be based in their Swiss office.