Senior Analytical Development Scientist
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Iceland is looking for a Senior Analytical Development Scientist. The company specialises in medical conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Development, qualification and validation of analytical methods required for product characterization, stability and release testing of our biosimilar products.
- Writing of method development protocols and reports
- Generating qualification/validation documentation and execute the validation of analytical methods
- Performing analytical measurements on development samples to support drug substance and drug product development.
- Analytical data collection, interpretation and ensuring proper documentation of experimental data.
- Creation and processing of analytical reports for bio similarity exercises.
- Summary and presentation of results in meetings.
Skills and Requirements
- Ph.D. in a relevant scientific discipline or M.Sc. with significant experience (min 5 yrs) in industry or academia.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Will be required to participate and make positive contribution to team meetings.
- Fluent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proficient in use of a PC and common Microsoft packages such as Word, and Excel and the ability/interest to learn new software programs required.
- Attention to detail and precise work habits.
- Excellent skills in collecting data and accurately maintaining laboratory notebooks.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment to deliver against timelines and goals.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.