Senior Analyst, Product Development
A leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in providing trusted commercial intelligence for the pharmaceutical industry is seeking for applicants for the position of Senior Analyst, Product Development. ProClinical is pleased to announce that this vacancy's incumbent will join the company's team in London.
- Leading work-streams related to product design via research activities, client validation, and project management of specific tasks. These will cover subject areas such as consensus forecasts, pricing and market access, clinical trial intelligence data and statistics, or epidemiological and patient level data analysis.
- Validating product concepts and gathering insights, whilst increasingly taking on product management responsibilities related to product development initiatives.
- Taking responsibility for the development of training materials and designing product specifications for the company's out-sourcing partner.
- Researching, prototyping, and analysing data.
- Delivering on, and executing, product concepts.
- Executing quality control and testing activities.
- Client testing.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS, or PhD in a Life Science field.
- At least 4 years of working experience in a consultancy/service provider, or in a life sciences company.
- A deep knowledge of the biopharma industry, including industry challenges and an understanding of client personas.
- Demonstrable expertise in at least one of the core inputs of forecast modelling.
- An ability to transform concepts and/or hypotheses into model prototypes.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects on tight timelines.
- Demonstrable Product/Service design experience.
- A working and applicable knowledge of the factors impacting pricing and market access for pharmaceutical products.
- Working knowledge of data science.
- Strong communication, persuasion, and presentation skills, with both internal and external partners.
- A team-oriented mindset, with the ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- A transparent approach to communication.
- Curious, inquisitive, and able to suggest innovative approaches.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Global Market Access Manager position
£0.00 - £700 per day
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Global Market Access Manager position for a specialist pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Market Analyst for a leading CRO to be based in Paris on a permanent basis.
Up to £45000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ProClinical is seeking an ambitious senior manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.