Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Coventry.
- Handle the consolidation of financial data from various entities, offering crucial acumens to assist with tactical decisions.
- Manage foreign exchange translation, comprehension, and mitigating currency-linked risks.
- Guarantee the precision and accomplishment of overall ledger entries, conduct reconciliations, and evaluate accounts to ensure data integrity.
- You will develop cash flow predictions to guarantee optimal liquidity and assist with efficient financial planning.
- Accountable for utilising the SAP system for accounting functions.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an accounting, finance, or linked field.
- Demonstrable experience in overall ledger accounting and financial consolidation.
- Comprehension of multi-currency financials and cash predicting.
- Competence in using SAP or a similar ERP system would be beneficial.
- Analytical abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.