Senior Accountant for Biotech ** Must be fluent in Mandarin **
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant for global biotechnology company located in Gaithersburg, MD. As the Senior Accountant, you will manage proper accounting of Research and Development, business activities and review month-end financial closing & reconciliations.
- Work with cross functions to enforce accounting policies and procedures. Maintain adequate internal controllership.
- Business partner, bringing finance insight for business decision making.
- Identify process improvement opportunity and drive continuously efficiency.
- Tax planning and practice, handle US site tax related affairs, keep abreast of the latest tax credit and policies.
- Proactively source, locate and apply for funding from government, semi-government, and private NGO foundations.
- Coordinate and drive budget forecast process. Actual vs. budget variance root.
- Support on global intelligent system integration, collaborating with finance team in Shanghai.
- Working capital forecast and treasury management, co-working with accounting and treasury team.
- Participate or lead ad hoc projects and assignments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting; CPA/AICPA/CIMA/CMA/ACCA is preferred.
- 8+ years working experience in multi-national corporations of pharmaceutical or
- FMCG industries; US listed company working experience combined experience in Big-4 public accounting is preferred.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin.
- Solid US tax and US GAAP knowledge and related working experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and able to work effectively with cross functions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- 5+ years working experience working with ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is highly preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.