Senior Account Manager - New York - Medical Communications
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager, located remotely, for a global leader in the Medical Communications Sphere.
- Provide clients with a high-quality service through effective client handling and account, financial and project management.
- Assume line management responsibilities for junior personnel.
- Overall financial health / meeting revenue targets for respective account(s).
- Account team management in delivering projects.
- Ensure adherence to account service SOPs. Responsible for strategic account delivery - supporting AD.
- Update client - account finance, general overview and status. Developing and maintaining good client relationships.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-6 years "relevant" experience.
- Ability to manage account(s) with little day-to-day input from AD/CSD.
- Ability to co-ordinate the delivery of multiple projects within account with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strategic understanding of project / account objectives and contribution to strategic account planning.
- Good working knowledge of company processes, in particular relating to account management, financial management and project delivery.
- Maintains and expands knowledge in areas of relevance to client - product, company, marketplace, client needs, etc.
- Specialist knowledge in at least 2 business areas.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.