SDTM Senior Statistical Programmer
ProClinical is happy to advertise new SAS Senior Statistician programmer position for one of the largest CROs in the global market, that specialises in technological advancements and access to real-world data. These positions will focus on developing statistical method sections of protocols and review case forms.
- Provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for department to meet internal and external clients' needs.
- Plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to the department.
- Provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
- A crucial aspect is to maintain up-to-date advanced knowledge of programming software (e.g. SAS) as well as CDISC requirements (SDTM, ADaM, eCTD, Define.xml).
- Attend functional meetings and training.
Skills and Requirements
- BSc Degree in Life / Computer Science or Statistics
- Minimum of 5 years of Statistical Programming experience within pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Strong SDTM, ADaM and TFL experience required.
- Shadow lead for projects activities and collaborating with external clients.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAS and CDISC standards.
- Focus on communication, quality, timelines and technical skills.
- Analytical and logical thinker with ideally a background working within clinical data programming.
- Strong communication skills, positive work aptitude and you must enjoy working with technology and data.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.