Scientist - Stem Cell
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an iPSC Culture Specialist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Contribute to support the development of in vitro differentiation protocols and the production of iPSC-derived cell types.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in a relevant scientific discipline with 2-5 years of laboratory experience in academia or industry
- Hands-on experience with undifferentiated iPSC culture and maintenance
- Experience with in-vitro differentiation of iPSC, preferably to sensory neurons and/or motor neurons
- Molecular biology skills including mammalian cell DNA/RNA extraction, PCR/RT-PCR/qPCR
- Familiarity with cellular biology techniques including in situ hybridization, immunostaining, high-content imaging, image analysis, western blot
- Ability to execute, troubleshoot and analyze experiments and to interpret results
- Precise documentation of procedures and results in compliance with Electronic Lab Notebook guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.