Scientist - Rare Disease
Proclinical is seeking a Scientist - Rare Disease for a global healthcare company located in Boston, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Major contributor to research projects (In vitro models, target/pathway biology, small molecule precedents, technical expertise) through hands-on independent work with highly complex tasks involving multiple experimental activities and groups.
- Handles most situations independently, receives minimal guidance, but will seek advice and guidance on more complex issues.
- Demonstrates a breadth of knowledge and skills to support the development, optimization, and management of research protocols of high complexity to advance multiple drug discovery efforts with limited supervisor input.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of subject matter (specific biology; specific target; etc.) and may occasionally demonstrate subject matter expertise.
- Analyzes complex data with high degree of sophistication, connecting disparate datasets to reach conclusions and set direction on experiments.
- Contributes strong scientific acumen to enable projects and advance the research agenda.
- Authors internal reports and external publications with limited guidance from supervisor.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at +(1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.